How about a visit to the vet?

Best, Bill Faulds

Lacey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If it is a cherry eye, it may go away, then again it may not. Stella
(our bulldog pup) had a cherry eye come up right after we got her.
She and Fifi were playing and Fifi's claw caught Stella's eye and
pulled it out. Well, by the next morning it had gone back into place
and we haven't had anymore problems with it. That was almost 3
months ago. Some dogs have to have surgery to correct cherry eyes
though. I would wait and see what happens. Maybe it will go back in
again. ~Lacey

In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Stevie CB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes it looks a little like that but not as swollen.... Poor Baby!!
I hope it goes away!

> Lacey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Hi Stevie. I don't have my
mail set up for the messages to come to
>   my personal email, so I can't see pictures. But you say there is
>   something pink protruding from it. Could it be a cherry eye?
Here's
>   a link in case you've never seen a cherry eye.  ~Lacey
>   http://www.marvistavet.com/html/cherry_eye.html
>
>    In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Stevie CB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   >
>   >   Hi all,
>   >     Bunny's  eye is all messed up and I am not sure why...This
>   happened once before  and she slept and when she woke up it was
>   fine...She smacked her  head on the bottom of the bed this
evening
>   going after a  toy ...could that have caused this??
>   >     You will notice her left eye has something   pink
portruding a
>   bit...Thanks for any and all   help!
>   >     Stevie
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > ---------------------------------
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > ---------------------------------
>   > Yahoo! Shopping
>   >  Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping
>   >
>

>     " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
>   Join today! "

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> Yahoo! Shopping
>  Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

Yahoo! Shopping

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua