In a message dated 12/12/2005 5:34:16 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Thanks Julie!  I will try that, but I think it's not so much puppy
play as much as it is being bratty.  I'm just hoping that I don't
have a nippy Chihuahua! LOL  My daughter is getting offended, but I
keep telling her that he just needs to learn and it doesn't mean that
he doesn't like you.

Our little dog, Tico is slow to warm up to strangers. And, it all depends on that other person, how they react, and speak little doggie "love love" voices, AND, if they can give him a treat,  or throw a ball! He'll warm up, for some in a few minutes, and others in a few hours, alas not everybody!

But, once he has warmed up, he remembers them! And, they get the full, excitement and love greeting the next time they reunite, and every time he then sees them.

Hell, I have had to review my jealousy at times, LOL!

Bill (SFO) San Francisco CA