Hello all. here I am once again, Two Socks mom, asking for advice. We just got approved for a house that we where really not expecting to be able to get. Well be moving at the end of the month. As most of you know, I have a new little baby. My 9week old little girl, Two Socks. What I am wondering is does anyone have any good advice on preparing her for our new, and much larger, home. I want this to go as smoothly as possible for her. Thanks for the help.
-Susana

Yahoo! Shopping