I have a chihuahua mix who guards the food.  He is just right in his
weight and no worms so why does he guard the food.  He wont let anyone
eat when he lays there and he doesnt eat it either though.  I have had
him about 4 weeks now and am redirecting him or taking the food bowl
away.  Any suggestions.  He acts like he had to fight for food
before.  How do you solve a food aggressive issue.  I have never had
one that did that before and I have had chis for 14 years.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM