I did also. I thought that maybe i was just understanding it wrong. ha ha

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi

For the polls you just need to go the groups.yahoo.com.  Then go to our Chi group and then to the poll section.   I was kind of laughing when I answered the poll that I was a female.  After I answered, the poll told me I had so many days to change my answer!!

Katie