Maybe he doesn't want to shake paws because he doesn't want his paws
touched. Lots of chis hate for their paws to be messed with. Fifi
doesn't bite or growl or anything, but she doesn't like hers to be
touched. She just gently pulls them back.  ~Lacey

 In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 12/21/2005 10:47:47 A.M. Pacific Standard
Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> that is  soooooo cute! The only thing that I can get Remy to do is
shake paws
> with me.  Shena.
>

> =========================
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  writes:
>
> LOL, That is the only trick that Tico has a problem with. Shaking
paws. He
> growls, snarls, and shows his impressive teeth, to both my partner
(who is the
> alpha for Tico), and to myself. And, ya better be quick at it all,
or Tico
> gets  in a bad mood, not for long,  I guess shaking paws, isn't
his  favorite.

> He'll walk on his back legs, no problem, and across the room, when
he's
> focused.
> He'll spin, like a top, no problem.
> He'll lay down.
>
> Now, my question to my fellow, male dog owners:
>
> When you say NO, or in any way discipline your male Chi, does he
have to
> check his pingha? Ya know? We saw this behavior in Tico from the
very start, we
> knew he heard us, when He had to check himself? I used to think he
felt less
> of  a man when he was told NO, LOL, you know how we men can be?
But you know

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM