In a message dated 12/22/2005 12:36:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Maybe he doesn't want to shake paws because he doesn't want his paws
touched. Lots of chis hate for their paws to be messed with. Fifi
doesn't bite or growl or anything, but she doesn't like hers to be
touched. She just gently pulls them back.  ~Lacey

Naw, Tico has no problem with my handling him, including his paws, NOW cutting his nails, that's another problem, we have to take him to PetsCo, or to the vet.

He let's me rub his paws, it's just that trick, of shaking paws, turns him into a beast! LOL.
Especially if we have meat for him, he's get's so crazed..

What he doesn't like handled is his tail.

Bill (SFO) San Francisco CA

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua