Lily got a dog sitter video for christmas.   I turn it on for her before I leave the house when she is going to be alone.  It seems to keep her entertained.   It has birds, squirrels and all sorts of things dogs are interested in.

Heather Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Okay.  Having a bit of trouble with Zoey's 'alone' time.  How do I teach her that it's okay for her to be by herself such as in her pen while I am busy or in her crate at night?  She WHINES, CRIES, BARKS and carries on like crazy.  I've tried telling her 'Quiet', or 'That's Enough' but she's just not listening, and only cries carries on more.  I know Chi's like to be held and cuddled, but it's just not practical for me to be doing this 24/7, I have other things to do like clean, bathe dogs, etc.  Any suggestions?  She has toys, bones, treats in her pen and crate to play with.

 Heather Thompson
Visit My Dogs on Dogster: Zoey : Jakob : Chloe
Visit my Website: Setareh Westies Next litter due Feb 2006
Follow my girl Chloes Pregnancy from Day 1: Doggie Moms To Be Forum

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua