Hi

I agree with VIcki.  I would get your little girl vet checked to be sure she just didn't have a minor health issue before you go to the work of changing your household routine or start some kind of retraining.  I work at my computer at home a lot, so I can find things on the web pretty quick.  Here is a link where if you scroll down there are surprisingly several articles on dogs peeing on beds.  I didn't read them all.  I know one at least is about an old dog which wouldn't pertain to your pup.  The one with Beagle in the heading is a 7 month old pup, but it is a boy.  =\   Kind of interesting though that in that article sexual maturity was mentioned.  I have no clue, but if you check with your vet, maybe that's an issue with her right now?  Good luck!

Katie

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua