Hi Calli, how are you and your lil chi tonite? I'm glad to hear about you wonderfull lil chi. I hope that you enjoy the group. What state do you live in? I'm from Louisiana. Hope to talk to you soon.

A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My name is Calli. I have my very first Chi. He is a precious, fawn colored darling named Vahka (means Guardian) and he was given to me for my birthday. I adore him, he's my little "Bubby" and he adores me, he's house trained to a litter box, and we've been doing obedience training and Im hoping he will graduate in a few weeks...but my questions is this...I want some cute sweaters and things for him, bcz my poor little guy shivers so much! He loves to go with me, and Im wanting one of those car seat belt things for him but am not certain if that's safe, so for now I put him in a travel crate bcz I don't want him hurt in any way. he's just the sweetest little guy, absolute adoration and LOVES to bring me his ball or his rope toy (its bigger than he is lol) to play "fetch" with me. Im physically challenged and he walks with me on his leash and is just such a joy for me. he's a teeny thing, very small, less than 5 lbs...I got him from a breeder and took him straight to the vet...he was not in good health but I could bear the thought of taking him back to this nasty place (she called herself a breeder...I think that she was anything BUT reputable), but he's doing GREAT now.

So if anyone can tell me where I can get some nice little T's and sweaters for Vahka (pronounced like Vodka with no "D" sound) we would be so thankful!!

Calli & Vahka, the little Guardian.

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua