hi, my name is Connie
We have Skeeter fawn&white sc 10 month old.
        Tigger  DSH cat about 2 years
        Fish   the Betta age unknown
Connie

> Hi, I am Krystyna. I have a 7 month old  deerhead chi, her name is
Inky.

> Betty Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>     I am so glad to have joined the group. Could some of you join
in and
> introduce yourself and your dog.
>

> Hi. I am Betty.
>   Chance 5 year old long haired Chihuahua
>   Scrappy 5 month old Pom
>   Sassy 8 year old American Eskimo
>   Lonesome 9 year old sheppard mix former stray
>   Spot 15 year old chi/toy poodle mix
>   Cricket 16 year old yorkie
>
>   Aqua- male ragdoll cat
>   Dutchess-female ragdoll cat
>   Copper-calico cat
>   Autumn-calico cat
>   Indigo-Simese mix cat
>   Ewok-tabby cat
>   Jasime-tabby cat
>   Emerald-calico
>
>   Nipper-Senegal parrot
>   Phoenix- Sun conure
>   Zeus& hera-ringnecks
>   Jewel-Green cheek conure
>   Kiwi & Coco-cockateils
>   Echo-love bird
>   Sunny-parakeet
>
>   Raven-blacl dwaft bunny
>   Buggs-white bunny(I didn't name him. I was asked to watch him
for a week and my ex-DIL never came back for him)

>   Fawn-hampster
>
>   Hunter-Duck ( someone put him in our yard. His wings is clipped
so I know he couldn't fly over our fence)
>   There is also a gray male cat that eats with the duck in the
back yard. Not sure if he's a stray or what)

>   I lost a few pets the last 2 years.
>   Misty-smooth coat chi- she was 14.
>   Shadow- mixed breed stray that we had for 9 years
>   Rain- also a mixed breed stray was here for 2 years he was about
15
>   Thunder- yellow lab he was a stray that was only here for about
a year. He was only about 2 when he died.

> " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
> Join today! "

>         Breed charm dog italian   Dog breed gift   Dog breed t
shirt     Dog breed charm   Dog breed shirts   Chihuahua

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.