Well first at all, that dude makes about 500.000$ a year, my hubby
about 10% percent of that. I can tell you what a soldier makes just
by looking at the uniform. They know that the army pays because my
husband leaves every morning in full blown BDU's or now ACU's.
Believe me please , i HAVE TRIED everything. But i dont want to see
any member of my family get hurt, i dont have the money to  get my
dog expensive surgeries, or to pay a lawyer. Some people are not to
happy about the fact that my husband is a recruiter.Because a lot of
the kids he puts in are going to Iraq. So we are jusr trying to keep
a low profile.Where we live? Lake county Florida.
Connie

> --- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, kaaterwaul@ wrote:
> >
> > Hi connie
> >
> > I really don't think you should be shooting BB guns at  dogs no
> matter how
> > annoying they are.
> > Deal with their stupid owner or call the police.   These dogs
don't
> deserve
> > to be harmed in any way just because they were  unfortunate
enough
> to get the
> > owner that they did.  BBs can to break  the skin!  They, also,
can
> easily take
> > out a dog's eye.
> >
> > _NewsNet5.com -  News - Police Look For Person Who Shot, Killed
Dog
> With BB
> > Gun_ (http://www.newsnet5.com/news/5086571/detail.html)
> >
> > katie
> >Hi Connie,
>              I agree about the BB gun.  I couldn't bring myself to
> shoot anything at a dog.  Find out who the owners are and report
> them. Katie's right.  Also, why would people consider you trash
> because the Army takes care of your bills? Anyway, how would they
> know who pays what anyway?  Letting their dogs run the
neighborhood