LOL Chris!
  Personally I have never seen a mauve chihuahua ;-). Well, as far
as I know there are no grape colored ones. I have had people tell me
their babies were a purpilish tint and then they turned grey. I have
seen "blue" chihuahua's, a gal I know has one. They end up a bluish-
grey color and usually have that light tan highlights like Bear
does.He is very pretty no matter what. Please keep taking pics as he
gets older so we can see the changes.
Thank you,
Vicki

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks vicki,
>
> What do they actually mean by the blue and the grape?  I'm a guy.
I'm