I thought this was cute.  It reminded me of Maria's little Marco who likes to find all sorts of goodies to play with. =)

                  The Puppies Property Law

1. If I like it, it's Mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, It's Mine.
3. If I can take it away from you it's Mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's Mine.
5. If it's Mine, it must never even appear to be yours, in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are Mine.
7. If it looks like it could be mine, it's Mine
8. If I saw it first, it's Mine.
9. If you are playing with it and you put it down, it automatically becomes Mine.
10. If it gets broken and Mom gets mad, it's Yours, I never saw it.

                                       Author Unknown

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua