From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jennifer & T'Pina Rasch
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 6:17 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] BB guns in the neighborhood, to fend off Jack Russell.

I have never answered a post from my E-mail before. I hope this works. I know how Connie feels, only mine was worse. I had neighbors that had Great Danes. The refused to tie up the dogs. The dogs killed my new baby minuture horse I got for my birthday. He was only a seven month old baby, and they ran him down, and killed him. Then they started eatting him. Owners like that will never learned. The officer that took my statement on the day this awful thing happened told them they had to keep the dogs tied up. The dogs were lose again in less then a week. I took them to court, and got a judgment for $775.77, and I still have not gotten my money. They never learn. It sounds to me that the owner of the JR doesn't deserve to be a dog owner. Connie, here is what I suggest doing. This would have been easier to do if the dog wasn't scared of you from shooting the BBs at him/her. However, set up a trap that will catch the dog alive. Make sure the trap is in your yard. If you catch the dog, take it do a good shelter several miles from your neighborhood. Make sure the dog does not have his/her collar when you drop it off. Your neighbor will not be able to get that dog back, and the JR will get a good home with a responisable owner.

                                                               Jennifer.

Connie,
  There is NO Justification for shooting the dog with ANYTHING! Yes, the JR is a pest, and a biter, but that does not give you or anyone else the right to shoot so-called harmless bbs into his flesh. The wounds can become infected if the bbs penetrate the flesh. How would you feel if someone was shooting bbs at YOUR dog? Animal cruelty is rampant in this country. As a long time animals rights activist, reading about this act of cruelty enfuriated me. Take the owner of the offending dog to court. Believe me, if he/she has to pay a stiff fine for allowing the dog to roam free, the JRs owner will know you mean business. If you report the dog to animal control, the owner will be forced to surrender it. STOP shooting those bbs!

Gloria

"Oh, no! Elastigirl! You married Elastigirl?...Then GOT BUSY! This is tooooo good!" Syndrome, from the film, "The Incredibles".

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua