Oh Bull.......
To hit a dog in the hind quarters you have to aim from the side.
And unless as we all seem to expect its' not, then if your dog is on a
leash as it should be, the only target you have is the face of the dog
attacking you.........   How dumb do you think we all are.......  As
for ammonia water or pepper spray, why isn't your dog close enough to
you that you are aiming at a approaching dog, not one already involved
in a fight.......   and if they are already fighting, then either
spray is a necessity, to break it up and your own dog can be rushed
inside and it's face stuck under a fauset to wash it's eyes.....   and
what are you going to do now with a BB gun,  shoot at them
both???????? The sprays are much better then rushed to the vet for
life saving surgery.

This is stupid and growing more so with every post.   I suggest that
you grow up, read a few good books on how to take care of your dog,
and try growing some common sence.

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 2/19/2006 3:32:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> I  know  iforgot to mention in my first mail that i use a plastic BB,
> THE  OWNER GETS VISITS FROM ANIMAL CONTROL ON A REGULAR BASIS, but if
> they dont  see the dog out they wont do anything. Even when i took a
> cell phone  pic.The amonia i cant do that because i would also hit my
> kids or my dog,  and i dont like to use Pepperspray. The cops down
> here dont do anything  ever.I dont have the money for a lawyer, plus
> the neighbor would have a  better one anyways.And i will have to wait
> another year till we  move.
> Connie
>

> ==============================
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  writes:
>
> Okay, ok, we're problem solving here.
>
> YOU don't need a attorney for small claims court, the court has reps
who  can
> help you free of charge, or they do here in San Francisco.
>
> BUT, hey I don't know your situation, wouldn't own a gun of any
sort, even  a
> BB Gun.
> Just doesn't fit my style. Nor, Do I find I have need of one, Thank
the
> Goddess.
>
> You can adjust a bottle sprayer to spray with a very accurate
stream, easy
> to keep from hitting you, your child, or your dog, weird cause you
say you
> don't  want the ammonia spray to hit them, but you already aim a BB
gun, and don't
>  worry about stray plastic BBs, that doesn't add up. I don't believe
I ever