Woahh, that was a lot of posts, that came in the last few hours, I just dug through! lol

Linda-

Welcome to the group!  The posts here are usually much lighter than they were today.  You will love this group.  June Bug's story is sad but beautiful.  What a sweet loyal older girl she is!  June Bug has to be the best name ever for a black chihuahua.  Did her elderly owner name her?  Yes, post pictures when you get to it.

I did read your post telling Chris that Bear was a fav color of yours.  What color do YOU think little Bear is? =)

Katie

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua