Have fun in Disneyworld. Which park are you going to?
Right here in central Fl its 61 right now and kinda muggy and cold.
I guess the temprature is in the eye of the beholder. I mean when
you come from Alaska its hot in Fl, but when you come from South
America or Asia i guess its a whee bit cold. Hey tell the punk to
watch out for Mickeys big old shoes. I heard the pirates of the
carribean have some nice tasty bones. lol
Connie
> we are supposed to hit 80 today but its 66 right now and
gorgeous.  I do
> love florida in spite of heat/humidity cause everything is a/c.  I
just
> can't do the cold weather.  The Punk doesn't like to be cold today.
>
> I lived in upstate NY for over 30 years and shoveled and blew my
share of
> snow.  I just won't do it again ever.  I don't care if the only
way I see
> snow is a picture someone posts on the internet .... I'm just NOT
going to
> see it in person again if I can help it.  Its too cold and
miserable for me.

> I'm looking forward to our week in Disney.  I keep telling the
Punk he is