no, as a Christian, I don't do alcohol, but I have some pictures of my ancestors with their stills lol
Marsha

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Difference in a Hill Billy and a red neck-Marsha

Hi Marsha,
Just wondering..........do you make "moonshine"?  lol.  Sash.

marsha Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK, this one I can answer!! lol. I stated in a previous post I was a red
neck, but actually, I am more of a hill billy. Red necks are more like the
"rough and tough" country fellows, whereas hill billys are more of the
backward folks from the hills!! lol. Jeff foxworthy is a red neck.....the
Beverly hill billys were hill billys lol. I am "backward" lol
Marsha