My other posr got lost somewhere in the flut of emails . So here we go
again.I will have a new Chi puppy pretty soon .A little cream SC male.
(yes he will be fixed) We are looking for a name. Something maybe
thats the opposite of what you name a Chi, or that rhymes with Skeeter
(but the only thing i came up with is Tweeter rofl)
my hubby came up with Einstein, Sherman, Patton, every Enlisted and
officer rank and and pretty much every name from MASH.
I kinda like Cpl Radar O'Reilly
Connie