In a message dated 2/26/2006 12:22:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I didn't see it in the one article I read that he was a minister. To learn
that makes me even madder! As a Christian, it angers me even more to see
someone professing to be representatives of my Lord, and turn around and
mistreat one of God's little creatures. At least most animal abusers don't
even claim to be anything. (and please...no comments regarding or attacking
my stating that I am a Christian...I'm not trying to force my beliefs on
you...just stating my own)
Marsha

The subject of this "bad" man being a Church of Christ minister is in the documentary on HBO.

if you have a chance to see it, have your handkerchief ready, it's rather graphic, literally made me sick to my stomach.

Bill in San Francisco.

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua