Yuck !!!   Well anyway -- Happy Birthday from me with no rat inclosed Connie Major

Cornelia Malies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay first at all, my husband is in SC right now for station
commanders school. So i complained in front of my family(dogs cat and
kids)that i had to buy my own birthday present. I will never ever
complain again. My dear cat Tigger went totally out of his way of
catching lizards and frogs,and caught me a babyrat this morning, which
he dragged in with lots of fuzz this morning. It didnt know if i was
supposed to be proud, because i brought me such a big "present" or
what else. The poor guy just didnt understand why i put my present in
the trash.  Thats what i got , bevause i complained
Connie

Yahoo! Mail

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua