yup tried the iams brand chiken one - no go on that too.   she's so frustrating   - always one problem child in the bunch huh???

Cornelia Malies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I hadbig time problems feeding Skeeter when i first got hre(not that
she is picky now)Anyways Did you try to squeeze some of that "doggie
gravy" on her food? You can buy it in different flavors and from
different companies.Skeetie really loved her food when i
put "chicken gravy" on her food.
Connie Malies
--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Connie major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Well I've tried everything Chicken breast, Ham, ground pork, baby
food, puppy milk supliment, cheese, cottage cheese, today all she's
eaten is ham/shedded ched. cheese and chicken broth - and some dry
food (IAMS) that was ou tfor the other two dogs i have AHHHHHHHHH  I
had bought her special puppy food and she won't eat it (Royal Canin-
for puppy's_ also tryed the Royal canin for chihuahua's she won't
eat it -picky lil thing huh???         But on a good note - she
drinks water and pisses alot - I'm up and puttin her on a puppy pad
every 1/2 hour    Woo Hoo !!   It's lucky she is sooooooooo cute
This one is high maintenance !!         Connie

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:      Lol, Marsha is definitely a pro!=), but
here's a couple ideas. (silly little girl that won't eat cottage
cheese!  I thought all pups ate that in a pinch)  The beef or
chicken baby foods mixed up with white rice.  When I first got my
chi she wouldn't eat either, I mixed up cottage cheese with canned
cooked chicken breast.  Maybe, she would like this kind of chicken
breast.  You may want to weigh her now (a nearby vet clinic?) and
check that she is gaining weight.  I don't know when you would weigh
her next.  One of the breeders may post and tell you that.  It's
really important if she isn't eating much that she is drinking water.

>   Katie
>

> " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
> Join today! "

>         Breed charm dog italian   Dog breed gift   Dog breed t
shirt     Dog breed charm   Dog breed shirts   Chihuahua