Hi Maria,
please be advised that it might keep him from running away, but it
won't keep him safe from airborne predators. You know such as
falcon, hawks, eagles and vulgars. I live in an area of Florida
where we have lots of lakes, so Bald Eagles are around, for them its
quite easy to pick up a Chi. In their eye it aint more than a rat or
cat. It has happend a few times around Florida that a cat or small
dog got snatched like that. Not to mention the gators. Didnt wanna
scare you , just warn you. Have fun with your puppy
Connie, Skeeter and Pedro

-- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Maria Parisi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It was finally warm enough to set up Marco's exercise pen
outdoors. I
> started with suggested octagon shape which is supposed to be 19.3
square
> feet. It looked too small so I set it up as a square (16 square
feet).
> Decided immediately I needed a second one so he would have room to
play in.
> Won another eBay auction in a few hours. So glad this guy has a
new auction
> everyday. Should be getting the second unit next week. Since Marco
is puppy
> pad trained with hopes of litter box training him in the near
future he
> didn't use the pen to potty. He came inside and peed on his pad.
Too funny.