Your bio says you live in Jonesville SC.

There is an emergency vet in Gaffney 20 miles from Jonesville:

Cherokee County Animal Hospital
716 South Granard Street, Gaffney, SC 29341
(864) 591-1923 

You had mentioned you had to drive 100 miles.  I just figured you
didn't know about this one.  Thought I'd let you know for future
reference.  Sorry I wasn't on here last night to tell you about it.  I
don't know them personally but I knew Gaffney was big enough to have
an E vet so I looked them up in the online yellow pages.  

I hope that pup is doing ok.  Please give us an update!

Chris




--- In [email protected], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Thanks for the advice. The nearest 24 hr vet is  close to 100 miles.
I do 
> believe that first joint is broken.It is swelled but I  can't tell
about 
> distortion B/ac she holds her leg up. Right now she is sleeping  but
she will wake up 
> and yell shortly.
>  
> Lynn
>






" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to