Welcome Bethany and furballs!

-------Original Message-------

Date: 03/06/06 02:29:04
Subject: [Chihuahuas] New Member Intro

Hi,

I am Bethany and I have two Chihuahuas - Pedro, 2 years and Miguel, 5
months. Pedro is teaching Miguel the ropes around here. I got Pedro
last year from a local rescue group. His owner moved into a place that
didn't allow pets. I bought Pedro from a local "breeder" but I think
she just breeds to make money. I am looking forward to getting to know
all of you and learn more about Chihuahuas. I found a new list too for
health issues. It is a Yahoo group and fairly new. You might want to
join too - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bethany, Pedro and Miguel