I am pretty crafty, i will download a pattern or make one myself.I
also have some micro premmie diapers for babies 1to 3 pounds and 3
to 6 pounds. For the next few weeks i will take her out myself,
instead of my oldest daughter.Last thing i need is to breed Skeeter
(only weighs 31/2 pounds as of yesterday)
thanks for the tip with the diapers

Connie

I already made some belly bands for Pedro

 In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thanks Connie!!  Think about getting the little  doggy diapers for
Skeeter.