The pictures you sent were adorable, especially the little brindle. My chis display were typical clan behavior. Each time a new pup joined the family (I have 4 Chis), the older one/s would show the new kid who was in charge. There was a little growling and a bit of nipping, then it all settled down and they became as close as siblings.It's a good idea to let the dogs work out the business of "who's in charge", without interfering. Unless things get too rough. My oldest girl is 13 and she rules the pack. She also mothers the other three by grooming, etc. If she gets too fiesty all I have to say is "No teeth! I don't want to see any teeth! " and she immediately backs down.

Gloria

"Oh, no! Elastigirl! You married Elastigirl?...Then GOT BUSY! This is tooooo good!" Syndrome, from the film, "The Incredibles".

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua