Welcome!!!!!!! Please send some pics when you get some. Shena & Remy.

Mike -n- Shell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Everyone! I am a new member and soon to be owned by a Chi! My
very good friend is moving and she won't be able to take her little
boy with her and she asked me if I wanted him and I said Yes behond
the shadow of a doubt YES! I have never had a Chi before but have
always wanted one and was in the process of looking for a local
breeder when she came to me about her little boy. At a later date I
will probably get another one but I want him to settle in first. The
only pets we have at this time are 4 pet rats. My fiancee and I have a
3 BR house and own a home business so we have alot of time to devote
to a new addition! Well I think that about covers it, I'll let
everyone know when we get our baby!

Hugs,

Shell  :)

Yahoo! Mail

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua