Where are you located.  Anywhere near Ohio.  I only have Gizmo and if she doesn't mind cats she can come stay with me.  No kids - just me and no men visitors.  Anna

Angelina Glass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, I know I've been MIA...it's really been insane around here....

It all started when my hubby left for IRAQ....I've been having troubles keeping everything at a steady pace by myself.

Remember the abused Chihuahua I "adopted" a little while ago??

She's worse than I was told....she is so sad, she doesn't enjoy life at all.  I've done so much for her...spoiled her like crazy, and she still isn't happy here.

I think she needs somewhere where there are NO kids....and when I have friends over, if there are any men, she flips...almost attacks them...so I'm sure her "abuser" was a man.  And since I have company often, and my friends bring their hubby's...I also she think she needs somewhere where there are no men around.

My thought is the best place for her is with an older woman with no man, and no kids around. Lol. She LOVES to cuddle...and sleeps under the covers in my bed with me. Hehehe.

She is the sweetest thing, but needs soooooooo much work. I've worked with abused animals before, but nothing this severe.

I need to find a place for her to go as soon as I can...I don't want her to finally start getting used to things around here, and then having to send her somewhere else...I'm sure the moving around isn't the best for her either.

Does anyone have any advise, or any idea how I can find a Chihuahua rescue in my area???
I've called the shelters, and humane society, and they don't know of any.

I'm so saddened by this poor little girl...... I want what's best for her...and it's just not in my home...unfortunately.

Thanks so much!!!

Angelina - married to Chuck - who is currently in IRAQ
mom to CJ (7), Morgan (6), and Tyler (almost 2)

get paid 1 cent for each link you click in your emails!!

Please visit Chuck's tribute page, you can leave him a note!!

    Almighty God, we commend to your gracious care and keeping all the men and women of our armed forces at home and abroad. Defend them day by day with your heavenly grace; strengthen them in their trials and temptations; give them courage to face the perils which beset them; and grant them a sense of your abiding presence wherever they may be; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Graphics From Group Shares
To Recieve My IM Stats Click Here
To Recieve My Outlook Express Stats Click Here:

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua