Congradulations !!!!

KAT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Sandi. How long have you been looking for a puppy? I was really starting to think that I would never find the right puppy for me, it's not that I didn't find some other puppies that I could have purchased, I did but either I had reservations about the breeder or the puppy just didn't have the look I was after. I am just thrilled that I found Tia and that it all finally came together for me.
Kat
Sandi wrote:
Kat,
CONGRATS!!!! Tia is a cutie!
Gives me more hopes into find "my" Chi <smile>
Sandi Spears
Please help Rolie Polie Olie
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action="">
Mastiff Hope Rescue