My Chi had a seizure this monring.  Well, we took her to the vet
because she wasn't doing well and she had another one there.  They
think she has water on the brain.  Can anyone give me ANY kind of info
at all.  They gave her some phenobarbital to see if it helps.  PLEASE
if you have any suggestions or advice, experience, any kind of input,
email me directly.  Thank you so much in advance!!

Shea