Lacey,

I e-mailed you my web site address. To bad you're not back in the states now, we have a GORGEOUS 4 1/2 week old lilac point litter. We're going to keep one of the females in the litter and she will be little Tia's playmate.

Kat

Lacey wrote:

 OOOWW. Are your kitties wedgeheads? Definately send my your web
address! Maybe I'll just get a siamese when we move back to the
states (along with my {by then} 10 yr. old himmy.  ~Lacey

In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, KAT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The "show" Wedgehead  Siamese may be to extreme in type for
Lacey's Mom