WOW Lacey - I looked over all of it, and your right the fawn chi is cute, but dear god those poor mixed breeds - will people pay those prices for a mixed? I can't even see paying that much for a dog period !!
I have two chi's that I payed 450 & 500 for, that are perfectly healthy and cuter, I went to alot of places before I got them and did alot of research on the breed and what to look for, and why.  luckily my mother owns a grooming shop and has been a trainer and showed dogs, and was a vet tech at one time, so I have resources to choose from, but I'll tell ya that even some of the ones she sent me to check out, I left crying and called her to tell her not to ever recommend them, as she had never been there to see herself, she just told me of a few,  she will never recommend anyone to any type of breeder as she's not there to see how they are, and the type of treatment they receive, and how they do business. I own a daycare and I won't recommend a daycare either if I have no openings at that time, as it would break my heart if I found out someone hurt a child somewhere I recommended. people need to do their research, and go with their gut feelings, as far as a breeder is concerned, I was extremely lucky, and I've got beautiful, strong, healthy puppy's. Good Luck to everyone looking - go with your gut !!!

Lacey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry, I posted the wrong news link. Here's the good one, hopefully...
lol.  ~lacey
http://www.nbc6.net/news/6885919/detail.html