Welcome Noor & Emma !   I've got three that are up the nose lickers, yippe for me, but I sure would miss it if they didn't - Doggie Kisses are the best !!! (Don't tell my hubby that - Tee Hee )   LOL   Connie Major

Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Welcome to the group Noor!  My Bear is an up the nose licker too.  My
wife hates it.  I love doggie kisses!

Chris & Bear

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "dampal2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone.  I'm new to the group and thought I would introduce
myself and my
> adorable little one.
>
> My name is Noor and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.  I have an
8-1/2 month old
> Chocolate and Cream Chihuahua named Emma.   She weighs just under 4
pounds.
> She is my second dog and first Chi.  I am absolutely gaga over her.
I've had her for
> about 6-1/2 months now.  I've posted a picture of her in the Photos
section.

> Emma is definitely my baby and goes everywhere with me.  She is only
extremely
> rarely left at home unattended, in a crate (so far twice in 6
months) for an hour each
> time.  I have a truck with a camper shell on it and I created a
puppy palace in the back
> for Emma.  There is a feather bed, water, food, toys and a crate
covered in an old
> flannel comforter cover with a warmed pad and fleece blankies.
Emma is just a wee