So cute!

-------Original Message-------

From: KAT
Date: 03/29/06 00:24:44
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] I have a Q?

Nea-Nea,

Go to the group's Photo section and look at "Tia's Album" on the next to the last page and look at Tia's pictures. Tia is classified as an applehead although not nearly as extreme as those being shown.  You will also see a photo of Tia's father "Billy" who had a very nice show career. He has a very good head.

I have found the breed standard to be very helpful, however it can be a bit confusing too, such as it calls for "large ears" which most of the show dogs have very small ears now, I personally like large ears. Also, each person tends to interpret the breed standard differently.

Hope this helps.

Kat

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua