Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you be buying drugs for someone else,
regardless of whether or not they require it for medicinal use. This
would in effect be dealing, and although you are not a drug dealer,
the court and the police may see it very differently. I am not sure
what the penalities are in your area, but just because the marijuana
may be medicinal, it isn't for you and you could wind up in a world of
trouble.

As for the neighbourly relations, that's about out the window when
your dog could have died because of her negligence. explain to her,
that you will not replace drugs, nor will you pay for them. the
consolation price for her, is that you won't report her or make her
pay for the vet bills.
--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Janisis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, I got a fast workshop on Chis and low blood sugar this weekend.
 When Cricket passed out and was having seizures, one of the three
things considered was low blood sugar. All of this was new
information.  I had no idea.  The vet told us that rubbing a small
amount of Karol syrup on her gums would be enough to bring her blood
sugar back up.  Also,  to feed her several small meals a day instead
of fewer, larger ones.

>   Also,  our neighbor came over and asked us to replace the pot
Cricket ate while the dogs were visiting.  I'm not sure how this
should go.  Our big dog often visits the neighbors and is always
welcome.  Apparently, they allowed Cricket to visit too.  It cost me
$130. and lots of worry to find out that pot is poison to a small dog,
but they sniff it out like heat seeking missiles.  I suppose bottom
line I should not have allowed the dogs to go visit and should repay
her for her loss.  On the other hand she should not have allowed the
dogs in or allowed them to come to harm while visiting... *shrug... I
guess paying up will support neighborhood harmony more than making it
an issue... the neighbor claims the pot is her medicine... In any
case, my point here is don't ever let your Chi get hold of even a
small amount of marijuana, it's extremely toxic.  You don't want to
ever see your dog limp, glazed and peeing on her/his self.

> Cheryl Rainer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   I took Chiquis to a vet today that is more familiar with small
Chihuahuas and all.  He said that it is possible that she had a
seizure from low sugar or that it may be the epilepsy.  He really
didn't seem to think it was anything to be concerned over.  She is
doing well today and back to her playful mischievous self.  Thanks for
all the prayers and support.

> Shea
>
> ---------------------------------
>   New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC
for low, low rates.

> " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
> Join today! "

>         Breed charm dog italian   Dog breed gift   Dog breed t shirt
    Dog breed charm   Dog breed shirts   Chihuahua

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

>                                                 Peace, happiness and
joy,
> "The very purpose of our lives is happiness, the very motion of our
lives is toward happiness."
>                                                  ~~~~~ the Dalai
Lama~~~~~

Great rates starting at 1&cent;/min.