yep...I have arose from the ashes...(knock on wood)
Marsha

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lacey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:40 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: testing

Nice to see you back in the world of the living Marsha!   ~Lacey

In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "marsha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> WHEWWWW, thank you. Gee, it has been rough. I like to run my big
mouth and have had so much to say but couldn't say it!! lol the
frustration!!! Anyhow, a big thanks to everyone who has tried to
help. Just to let everyone know, I was able to read all the
post....just couldn't reply. Nice to know so many came to my defense
and tried to help, ect.

> I wont go back to everything I had originally replied to, ect. but
I will take a moment now to welcome all the new members.

> I also will take one short moment to defend myself. To whomever
made the comment that all my chis are just a bunch that others have
not wanted anymore....better reread my dogster sites. My breeding
chis are certainly NOT rescue chis. Taz can be considered a rescue
in a manner of speaking, but his history has been traced. He was not
so much a rescue as a deception played upon an unknowing buyer. The
animals that I have rescued over the years have been mixed breed
dogs and other animals.....NOT my chis, whom are registered with a
well known history.

> Also the comment regarding Cookie. I wont go into her story, but I
will say that of all things that have ever gotten under my skin,
this remark has come closer to making me ANGRY than any that have
ever been directed toward me.

> OK, 'nough said there. I am through fussing and happy to be back
to this wonderful group and hope you all didn't miss me too bad! lol

> Marsha

our lives is toward happiness."
>                                                    ~~~~~ the Dalai
Lama~~~~~

>   Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.