I definitely would have to actually see him to know anything....just trying to determine if I should bother with the trip. I am feeling like it would probably turn out to not be appropriate for breeding.....but I am also finding myself wanting him nontheless....and I need to avoid bringing in more "pets".

Marsha

----- Original Message -----
From: Sandi
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] pic of possibility

Marsha,

I think you need better pictures, a video and a pedigree to research his ancestors.  But even with all that - I couldn't never pick a stud prospect without the actual "touch and feeling" him to find his faults.  I couldn't judge a dog w/out my hands :-)

Sounds like road trip is in order!

Let us know what you decide.

Sandi Spears
Please help Rolie Polie Olie