Hello all,

This is just a note to let you know that I am setting up a filter to
filter Nonnie from my e-mail.  If the moderator won't take care of her
I'll moderate her myself.  I would suggest that everyone else do the
same or at least ignore her.  This is what we do with so called
"trolls" on usenet where there is no moderation.  If you ignore them
long enough they'll get tired and go bother someone else. Everyone
have a great day!

Thank You,

Chris