My bio. father lives in Akron, I was there once, does that count  -

KAT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Marsha,
I'm the one who mentioned that I lived in Akron, I was wondering if anyone else lived in Ohio but no one else responded, so I guess I'm all alone here in Ohio : (
You live in Ky now, right?
Kat
marsha Taylor wrote:
 Some of you mentioned , while I was off, that you lived in Akron. I almost went to Law school in Akron, but instead chose Ada (OH Northern) we were almost neighbors! lolMarsha