Hey Kat - she is soooooooooooo cute - Moxi my 3 month old didn't eat worth a crap in the beginning either, but as long as she's drinking i wouldn't worry to much, they won't starve themselves, she'll do it when she's ready, all mine did and now the two older ones are on lighter food, cause  let them free feed, and let them have table scraps (to much) now they get carrots, apples & orange sections, or any other veggie or fruit we're eating for dinner, instead of the main course,  okay chicken about once a week - but I won't give them anything I won't eat myself, I've switched them to Innova food, and they seem to like it so far, I make thier treats myself, and they get two a day each, It's hard to watch what they eat here, I own a daycare, and the kids like to feed the animals, so I have to put the dogs in another room at meals(except dinner) and even at that time I have to watch them - my daughter and hubby are horrible about giving in to thier "sad little faces"                  WOW congrats on the puppy training - my first two were so fast at it too - but my Moxi (3 month old) is my problem child - she misses by a foot and talks back to my hubby when he tells her NO - she wimpers(cries) and runs to me as if she is telling on him, which doesn't help her any because I start laughing because it's sooooo dang cute - so I take her to the pad and tell her excitedly good girl - go potty and she just wiggles, and wimpers for me to pick her up - she's pathetically spoiled - Tee hee  no more than the other two !!   Quirky is the word for chihuahua's  - neither Tiki or Moxi will eat food in a bowl - they take thier feet and push some out of the bowl and eat it on the floor - or Tiki will put a bunch in her mouth (like a chipmunk) and eat it on the couch - or hoard it for later. - QUIRKY IS RIGHT !!   Moxi will pick up her puppy pad and take it to where SHE wants it - I wouldn't care if she would actually hit it when she did go - I actually had the vet check her eyes last week at the vet, because I thought she couldn't see the thing - I told Moxi she has no excuse now - the vet(my mom's friend) says she sees fine - she's  just plain stubborn.  I just don't know where she's getting it from - as she looked right at me (sarcastically) - NICE HUH? congrats again - Have fun with Tia !!!
KAT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, Tia has been with us a week today and she's doing really well : )
> As you may recall, I sent in a post asking for advice on how to get Tia
> to stop using her "wee wee pads" for a bed and a playground (she was
> putting all of her toys on the pad). She is now going potty on her pads
> about 95% of the time, once in a while she will miss and go on the
> kitchen floor. When she's in the living room and I see her starting to
> "smell the carpet" all I have to do is say "Tia, go potty on your pad"
> and she runs into the kitchen and uses her pad! She amazes me! I had
> read and heard that Chihuahuas were intelligent but she is learning at
> such a fast rate!! She also was super easy to crate train. She still
> isn't eating as well as I would like but she is eating more then she
> was. She has a funny little quirk though, she will only eat out of a
> certain bowl <LOL>
>
> I've attached a photo of Tia that I took this morning, she loves that
> cat tent! If some of you can't see the photo, go to the group's Photo
> section and look under Tia's Album on the last page, it's titled "Tia 3
> Mos. Old".
>
> Kat

>  [Image]

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua