I thought this was a Chihuahua Group! I am posting to the group and
ban me or block me, or whatevr if you must. I am a new Chi owner, and
looked to yall for help and advise about my new baby, I never expected
to see WW3 break out. Every day the US Army and others (several are my
personal friends) go out and fight for our freedom of speech and here
we are having someones right to that taken away when yall squash her
(online) voice. Maybe she wasn't right, maybe she was, that is not for
us to decide. You have to take EVERYONES opinion and sort out how you
want believe for yourself. She had *at least* one point that i whole
heartedly agree with, the lady needs to concern herself more with her
son than getting another dog and to me it seems she has it backwards,
this is my opinion and i am intitled to it, like it or not. I'm sure
most will not agree and several will want me banned and for that I am
sorry. I will end my rambling for now....

Shell and Smokey