I would give her just about 1/4" inch on your finger or even smaller once a day.  I would go with the Karo in the water.  1 tablespoon.  Have her use a regular water bowl not one of those bowls that fill up over and over.  Depending on the size and age of the dog is what I would go by.  You may not need to at all.

Jen-CA

Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I imagine Lacey or someone will know how much is too much.  I know too
much sugar is not a good thing, but I'm not sure how much is too much.
If no one answers I'd just call your vet.  They'd be able to tell you.

Chris