Fifi eats science diet faithfully! She thinks that's the only dog
food out there... lol! I've tried other "premium" brands (innova,
Bosch -german brand), but she turns her little nose up at it. She
wouldn't even eat the Science Diet Adult Lamb and rice(it's made
with a little better ingredients than the small breed). She loves
the science diet small breed and is thriving on it, nice skin and
coat, etc. I would like for her to eat something better (just for my
piece of mind), but if this is all she will eat then so be it. I am
changing Stella (bulldog) to Natural Choice Adult Lamb and Rice in a
couple of weeks, so I am going to see if Fifi likes it, but won't
push it on her. She also gets 1 tbs. canned food mixed with the dry.
Dry dog food is not necessarily better for the dogs teeth, but helps
keep them cleaner (the hard food scrapes tartar from the teeth). I
think most puppies need some canned food mixed with the dry or
moistened dry b/c it makes it easier for them to eat. If the dry is
hard for them to chew then they are going to eat less.  ~Lacey