Samantha,
Then I'd like to suggest calling your regular vet office. Make sure
they got the paper work that was faxed to them and tell them what your
telling us and ask about bringing him in.  Trust your gut feeling here.

I know we have a lot of breeders and old timers like me and people
that know a lot, but the simple fact is, your vet with your help are
the ones who will treat your puppy and pull him through this.

Realize too, when we go to the Dr. we can tell him how we feel, what
hurts etc.  but a Vet has to figure this out, the puppy can not tell
him and all you can tell him is what you see. So.... usually it means
taking blood, runing tests and from that figureing out what the
problem may be.  Some of those tests can take a couple to a few days.
But if you don't go see him, he can not help you at all.   My opinion
of a good vet is one who will say I don't know but let's see what we
can find, and doing what is necessary in between the testing the the
diagnosis to keep the pup stable.

Praying that it all turns better.
Kay

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "nicksbedwarmer"