He wasn't eating at all for about 18 hours and I was offering every
hour or so.  He's eaten so far since we got home every hour but, get
this, I have to make it nice and warm but not too hot of course and
then use a spoon and get tiny little bits and feed him and he will
eat.  HA  So Spoiled already!

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, de john nicole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am not sure if you mentioned this but how often are you feeding
him?

>   Nicole
>
> nicksbedwarmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   He has diarrhea at night.  During the day, he doesn't go at all.
He
> eats in the day and does fine.  At night, won't eat and then has
> diarrhea and throwing up.  He's basically doing the same thing he
was
> after just one day home.
>
> --- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Jen-CA <wartenaschihuahuas@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Ok so does the dog have diarrhea or has not pooped all day? big
> difference here.  And did he eat and keep it down? From what I was
> understanding, you just got him back with medication, so what he
did in
> the past feeling sick should be subsiding by now.  IS HE EATING!
the
> albon can have the opposite effect and cause constipation but it
will
> work its way out.  At least do us all a favor and CALL the vet let
them
> know how he is doing and acting and what you are experiencing and
let
> us know as well.
> >

> " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
> Join today! "

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.