haha Nope.  He's old though..been around for 30 years or more in this
town.  I was a little girl when our neighbors took their toy poodle to
him.  The nurse there told me to look on the papers from the emergency
vet as they didn't have the paperwork on him yet from there.  urgh
Anyway, all that says is "Hypoglycemia...rule out coccidia and
gastroenteritis."