I am a new member.  I have two adorable chihuahuas.

Rowdy is 1 years old and a mini-doberman/chihuahua mix male.

Foxy is 3 months old and a long-hair/short-hair mix chihuahua female.
I will try and post some pics.

What can I say but i love my little babies!!!! They are so much fun and
a joy to be around....I havent had any problems thank God, and they are
both healthy and fine.  I look forward to sharing with you all

yana, rowdy & foxy