[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
did the breeder give you a health contract? if so how many hours was it for? I am a collie and Chihuahua breeder
Jhanea
RoyalMistyCreek Collies N Chihuahuas
my seizure alert dog "Duchess"
Greenwood,La USA
I ASKED GOD
I asked for a flower,
He gave me a garden.
I asked for a tree,
He gave me a forest.
I asked for a river,
He gave me an ocean.
I asked for a friend,
He gave me "YOU"
Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it.
Pope John Paul II
Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.
Pope John Paul II
Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
Pope John Paul II
RESPECT LIFE FROM WOMB TO TOMB
Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "
SPONSORED LINKS
| Breed charm dog italian | Dog breed gift | Dog breed t shirt |
| Dog breed charm | Dog breed shirts | Chihuahua |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "Chihuahuas" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

